iPonic 624 Hydroponic Controller
- Everything you need to control 2 zones
- Use your cell phone to monitor and change settings
- Get peace of mind with alerts for temperature, humidity, CO2 and more
- UL Listed for safety and easy permits
The iPonic 624 is Link4’s latest hydroponic environmental controller that enables growers to independently control two separate zones from a single, fully-programmable controller – with Cloud access from any Internet-connected computer or smartphone.
Unlike most controllers on the market, the iPonic controller allows total flexibility which means you can program all functions together and eliminate multiple controllers for multiple functions – the iPonic does it all: Fuzzy Logic CO2, light timer, temperature, humidity, recycle timers, vent fans, irrigation, high temperature shut-off, central air conditioning and heating – even add your own custom devices. This also means that you can change devices on the fly – add or delete devices to match the equipment in your grow house in minutes.
The iPonic 624 includes 8 120-volt outlets of which 6 are fully-programmable. They are available for a combination of devices such as central air conditioning, heaters or any device with a remote thermostat connection.
Controller includes two Digital Integrated Sensor Modules (DISM) – one for each room. The sensors measure temperature, humidity, CO2 and lighting.
Remote Cloud Access
Growers can monitor and change every aspect of the iPonic 624 from the palm of their hand, using state-of the-art controls that relay secured, encrypted grow house data to the cloud where it is accessible on any Internet-connected device. The secured, encrypted server allows you to monitor and change settings remotely. With a wealth of data at their fingertips, growers are able to grow bigger, more vibrant crops under repeatable processes. No data collected by the iPonic Cloud is shared to a third party. Additionally, any location data we collect is anonymous and cannot be associated with a user account.
Digital Integrated Sensor Modules (DISM)
The iPonic 624 includes two Digital Integrated Sensor Modules (DISM) – one for each room. The sensors measure temperature, humidity, CO2 and lighting. They are connected by a standard 16-foot cable. It is recommended that each sensor is hung in a central location within the grow house facility. Ideally, you will want to hang the module near the crop level, near to the center of the controlled environment to get accurate readings. You may want to keep the module away from irrigation emitters, unit heaters and any other type of equipment that may affect the accuracy of the sensor.
- The iPonic 624 protects their grow house investment with SMS text and email identifying a variety of threats, including spikes in temperature, humidity, and CO2.
- Emergency shut-off guards against power surge and overheating.
Privacy and Security
- Network architecture built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations.
- No data collected by the iPonic Cloud is shared to a third party.
- User location data collected is anonymous and cannot be associated with a user account.
- Tor and Anonymity Online Compatible
- No backdoor access; https secure
Ideal for indoor growing
Anonymous data collection; secure, encrypted.
Control two-separate zones or rooms
Control from any Internet-connected computer or smartphone
Full compatibility with all smart phones and devices
Receive text alerts for spikes in temperature, humidity, and CO2
High temperature shut-off and surge protection prevents damage to the control device
Warranty included; Extended support available
Tenacious customer support