iPonic Alert Hydroponic Alarm
- Cloud-based monitoring and alarm system
- Monitor current environmental conditions with any smart phone or Internet-connected device
- Receive email and text alerts right to your phone
- Monitor temperature, humidity, CO2 and lighting
Available in single room (614) or two room (624) options, the iPonic Alert is a cloud-based monitoring and alarm system. With simple plug-and-play functionality, any grower can learn what is going on in their grow room – from any Internet connected device. The iPonic Alert is ideal for the cultivator that is satisfied with their current controls, but wants the extra assurance of push notifications sent to their smart phone in the event anything should go wrong.
The iPonic Alert comes with a Digital Integrated Sensor Module (DISM) that provides temperature, CO2, light and humidity monitoring from one easy to install device.
Remote Cloud Access
Growers can monitor every aspect of the iPonic Alert from the palm of their hand, using state-of the-art controls that relay secured, encrypted grow house data to the cloud where it is accessible on any Internet-connected device. The secured, encrypted server allows you to monitor settings remotely. No data collected by the iPonic Cloud is shared to a third party. Additionally, any location data we collect is anonymous and cannot be associated with a user account.
Digital Integrated Sensor Modules (DISM)
The iPonic Alert includes a single Digital Integrated Sensor Module (DISM). The sensor monitors temperature, humidity, CO2 and lighting and is connected by a standard 16-foot cable. It is recommended that the sensor is hung in a central location within the grow room facility. Ideally, you will want to hang the module near the crop level, near to the center of the controlled environment to get accurate readings. You may want to keep the module away from irrigation emitters, unit heaters and any other type of equipment that may affect the accuracy of the sensor.
- The iPonic 614 protects their grow house investment with SMS text and email identifying a variety of threats, including spikes in temperature, humidity, and CO2.
- Emergency shut-off guards against power surge and overheating.
Privacy and Security
- Network architecture built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations.
- No data collected by the iPonic Cloud is shared to a third party.
- User location data collected is anonymous and cannot be associated with a user account.
- Tor and Anonymity Online Compatible
- No backdoor access; https secure
Why being UL Listed is important for your safety
In the United States and Canada, this product is Listed by UL. Representative samples of this product have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable safety standards.
Ideal for indoor growing
Anonymous data collection; secure, encrypted.
Full compatibility with all smart phones and devices
Receive text alerts for spikes in temperature, humidity, and CO2
High temperature shut-off and surge protection prevents damage to the control device
UL and cUL approved for safety and easy permitting
Tenacious customer support
1 year warranty included; extended support available