iPonic Commercial Controller
- Increase yields, lower electricity bill, save money
- Use your smartphone to monitor and change settings
- Get peace of mind with alerts for temperature, humidity, CO2 and more
- Pre-mounted, pre-wired, and pre-tested
- Suitable for 120v, 240v, 277v, 480v; up to 18 amps per circuit
- Integrates into any size UL Listed contactor or lighting panel
- NEMA4 enclosure; DISM sensor included
The iPonic 614 and 624 Commercial is designed for your convenience – pre-mounted, pre-wired, and pre-tested. Pre-mounted means an easier and cheaper installation process with no need for separate boxes with conduits in between. Pre-wired means it works as soon as you take it out of the box.
The iPonic Commercial enables growers to control a single or dual zone – with cloud-access from any Internet-connected computer or smartphone.
Unlike most controllers on the market, the iPonic Commercial controller allows total flexibility using software-based intelligence. This means that you can program all functions together and eliminate multiple controllers for multiple functions – the iPonic does it all: Fuzzy Logic CO2, light timer, irrigation, temperature, humidity, recycle timers, vent fans, high temperature shut-off, central air conditioning and heating – even add your own custom devices. This also means that you can change devices on the fly – add or delete devices to match the equipment in your grow house in minutes.
Controller includes a single (or dual) Digital Integrated Sensor Module (DISM). The sensor measures temperature, humidity, CO2 and lighting.
Growers can monitor and change every aspect of the iPonic Commercial from the palm of their hand, using state-of the-art controls that relay secured, encrypted grow house data to the cloud where it is accessible on any Internet-connected device. The secured, encrypted server allows you to monitor and change settings remotely. With a wealth of data at their fingertips, growers are able to grow bigger, more vibrant crops under repeatable processes. No data collected by the iPonic Cloud is shared to a third party. Additionally, any location data we collect is anonymous and cannot be associated with a user account.
Digital Integrated Sensor Modules (DISM)
The iPonic Commercial includes a single Digital Integrated Sensor Module (DISM). The sensor measures temperature, humidity, CO2 and lighting and is connected by a standard 16-foot cable. It is recommended that the sensor is hung in a central location within the grow facility. Ideally, you will want to hang the module near the crop level, close to the center of the controlled environment to get accurate readings. You may want to keep the module away from irrigation emitters, unit heaters and any other type of equipment that may affect the accuracy of the sensor.
Fully Automated Control of the Entire Growth Cycle
The iPonic Commercial allows you to control each device individually with manual settings or fully automatically with all devices working together. Entire growth cycle settings can be programmed and saved on the removable USB thumb drive. This allows you to run custom growth cycles with programmed settings for every device on a week by week basis. These programs can be saved and even shared with other growers.
- The iPonic Commercial protects their grow house investment with SMS text and email identifying a variety of threats, including spikes in temperature, humidity, and CO2.
- Emergency shut-off guards against power surge and overheating.
Privacy and Security
- Network architecture built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations.
- No data collected by the iPonic Cloud is shared to a third party.
- User location data collected is anonymous and cannot be associated with a user account.
- Tor and Anonymity Online Compatible
- No backdoor access; https secure
Why being UL Listed is important for your safety
In the United States and Canada, this product is Listed by UL. Representative samples of this product have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable safety standards.
Ideal for indoor growing
Anonymous data collection; secure, encrypted.
Control a single zone
Remote Cloud-access allows control from any Internet-connected computer or smartphone
Full compatibility with all smart phones and devices
Receive text alerts for spikes in temperature, humidity, and CO2
High temperature shut-off and surge protection prevents damage to the control device
UL and cUL approved for safety and easy permitting
Tenacious customer support
1 year warranty included; extended support available